By visiting the Site, You agree that Your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The Company Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
The Information We Collect About You
We collect information about You through Your use of the Site and from third parties.
Information We Collect Directly From You
We will collect information that is directly provided to Us through the Site. For example, if You apply for a job with Us through our Site, We will collect information that You provide Us, such as Your name, email address, address, phone number, previous work experience, LinkedIn profile information and Your resume.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect information about Your use of our Site through cookies, web beacons and other technologies, such the web pages You view, the links You click, Your IP address, the length of time You visit the Site, the webpage that led You to our Site and Your browser type. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
How We Use Your Information
We use Your information for the following purposes:
- To provide, operate and improve the Site.
- To understand how visitors access and use our Site.
- To consider You for employment in connection with job applications that You submit.
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We may share Your information as follows:
- Service Providers. We disclose the information We collect from You to service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If (i) We or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with or invested in by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, We may transfer the information We have collected from You to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, We may share certain of Your information with lenders, auditors and third-party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
- In Response to Legal Process. We disclose Your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We disclose Your information when We believe it is appropriate to do so to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which We are involved.
- Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that We transfer to Your device’s hard drive through Your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow Us to make it easier for You to navigate our Site and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow Us to track Your activities at our Site and Service. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from Your device when You close Your browser or turn off Your device. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify You during a session or while You are logged into the Site and Services. This allows Us to process Your online transactions and requests and verify Your identity, after You have logged in, as You move through our Site and Services.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on Your device after You have closed Your browser or turned off Your device. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, and to display advertising both on our Site, Services and on third-party sites.
- Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if You prefer, You can edit Your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell You how to prevent Your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify You when You receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site and Services who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on Your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web and app pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help Us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage.
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
Security of Your Information
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information We collect from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security.
Children Under 13
Our Site is not designed for children under 13. If We discover that a child under 13 has provided Us with personal information, We will take steps to delete such information from our systems.
If You have questions about the privacy aspects of our Site or would like to make a complaint, please contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to This Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If We make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information We have previously collected from You, We will endeavor to provide You with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.